I Hate The Wait (Weight)

I get up in the morning
And want to stay in bed
Oh, so nice and warm
Like fresh from the oven bread.
My day is oh so busy
I wish that I could stay
In the quiet of my house
If only I could play.

Relax and play like Children do
No matter where they are
Never worried about being late
Or looking ahead too far
My body won't sit quietly
I need to get there now
No time to chat, I now must go

All I can say is Chow
I hate to wait
For time to pass
Time to eat
To get some gas
Tick Tock of the clock

I look into the sky
The numbers move so slowly
I wish that they would fly
The weight won't move at all today
And the wait is way too long
I am doing the best I can
To help move time along.

I can not control the numbers
On the clock or on the scale
I need to remember that they are things
And that I will never fail.

Time will pass without my help,
The scale gets thrown away
I will learn to breathe these words,
I will to learn to say to say:
Say the words that matter
In soul, In Heart and Voice
I have enough, I do enough, I am enough
For each day is a choice.

http://www.reflectingrace.com

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP